Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keep Calm and Sparkle!


Welcome to Keep Calm and Sparkle!!!! (Round 2)
I am creating this blog as a space for sharing the journey through life with Multiple Sclerosis. I hope that this will be a place where others affected by MS (whether personally or though a friend/family member) can share stories and encourage one another. While MS is not the sole focus of my life (not by a long shot), it does tend to demand my attention often (which is literally a shot…). Sometimes weird things happen in my mind and body, which completely freak me out. I figure,  if I feel this way, others may too and maybe we need a place that we can share. I don’t intend for this blog to be entirely for complaining, but some honest reality is healthy. I also want to educate others about the day-to day MS struggles. MS looks different in every life it touches and I think raising awareness of that is important.
My goal is to, like the title suggests, keep calm and sparkle despite MS. I also want to share joys and triumphs here, and perhaps tips to make living with MS a little less complicated. I’ve only been facing MS realistically for about 1year, so I’m new at this. But I know that I want to help others and this blog is one of the ways I want to do that. 
Keep Calm and Sparkle, my friends.
BDazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment